East Europe Foundation finalized the selection process of the projects to be financed under the grant competition "Local Economic Partnerships”. There were 88 project concepts submitted to the grant competition.
After the evaluation of project proposals received in the second stage of the contest, the jury recommended the following projects to be financed:
- "Happy childhood for children in the village Bobeica", "Always Together", Bobeica, Hincesti
- Partnerships and new technologies for enhancing the quality of education, “Association of Parents and Teachers Olişcani”, Olişcani, Soldanesti
- "The courtyard of residential buildings – a place for rest and recreation, AO Regional Centre for Sustainable Development, Ungheni
- "Development of sanitation public service in Causeni", Information Center “Tighina”, Causeni
- “Kindergarten thermal insulation using new technologies”, NGO „Flacăra Gaz”, Baraboi, Donduseni
- "Partnership for Development" ADR Center, Orhei
The aim of the project "Local Economic Partnerships” is to improve the quality of life in local communities by encouraging public-private partnerships aimed at effective implementation of local programs of economic and social development. The “Local Economic Partnerships” project is implemented by East Europe Foundation Moldova with the financial support from Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency (Sida/Asdi), Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Denmark and the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID), through the Eurasia Foundation.