The Program Assistant works under the direct supervision of the East-Europe Foundation (EEF) Director of Programs to assist in implementing specific EEF operational projects.
It is expect the job to start on August 1, 2012. (According to the Occupation Nomenclature of the Republic of Moldova –Ajutor Specialist Principal).
Here you ca access the Job Description.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
• Follow the EEF policies and procedures in assisting the implementation of EEF programs and projects.
• Keep the record of current projects and project proposals in the GMSME electronic data base that are processed by the staff of the Foundation and to update it weekly;
• Register the incoming grant requests and to determine the ones that don’t fall under the Foundation’s priorities;
• Take minutes of Advisory Board, Experts Panel, Program staff meetings;
• Help in running the correspondence with the grantees and other organizations;
• Make the monthly list of grants;
• In consultation with Program Officers participate in pre-ward and site-visits events and report to program officers on findings and conclusions, fill in the respective forms;
• Provide administrative and logistic support to Project Officers;
• Provide logistical support for all project training courses, seminars, workshops and other EEF donors funded activities;
• In consultation with the program officers, develop drafts of terms of references and other procurements documents, including elaboration of lists with potential services and goods providers using web and other resources; • Provide other administrative and logistic support to the program staff.
The interested candidates should send their CV and Letter of Interest to the following address: 98, 31 August street, MD 2004, Chisinau, Moldova, or alternatively by e-mail:
with “Project Assistant ” in the subject line.
The deadline for submissions is June 28, 2012.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.